The Pool Plant Operations qualification is the highest level of training available for those who are responsible for the management and maintenance of swimming pools, spas and interactive play features.
It reflects the most up-to-date requirements and standards for pool plant operations, with a robust syllabus which covers all aspects that are vital to running a wet leisure facility, including: heating, ventilation and energy efficiency of a swimming pool, disinfection, pool water chemistry and more!
How Will the Qualification Benefit You?
- Created by STA’s pool plant experts to provide you with quality training
- Regulated by Ofqual
- Training is in accordance with the latest PWTAG guidelines and national occupational standards
- Endorsed by CIMSPA, industry leaders in sport and physical activity
- Will give you comprehensive knowledge on the maintenance and management of swimming pools, spas and interactive play features
- It qualifies you as the responsible person for pool plant management and maintenance at your wet leisure site.
When You Get Your Qualification
- It lasts for 5 years
- You can easily revalidate your qualification in your own time by completing our revalidation/conversion e-learning course.
How to Take Your Qualification Further
If you use your qualification to manage a wet leisure site, it may mean that you induct staff on how to do conduct water tests as part of their job role. If you enjoy teaching other people, and passing on your knowledge and experience, why not look at becoming a pool plant tutor, which would allow you to qualify other people in pool plant training?
Interested? Before You Get Started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age