The Fire Marshall qualification is designed for people who are appointed as the designated fire warden/marshal within their workplace.
This qualification will enable you to understand the various risks and hazards in the workplace, along with how to control these risks. You will also learn what the role of a fire warden is, your duties and, of course, how to recognise the correct fire extinguisher for each type of fire and how to use them.
How Will the Qualification Benefit You?
- Created by STA’s health and safety experts, providing you with quality training
- Training is in accordance with the national occupational standards
- Regulated by Ofqual and Qualifications Wales
- Will give you the knowledge and confidence to deal with general fire marshal duties in emergency, should it happen.
When You Get Your Qualification
- It lasts for 3 years
- Your course manual will act as a guide throughout the duration of your qualification, so it’s always there to refer back to should you ever need it.
How to Take Your Qualification Further
As a fire marshal, you will be responsible for general duties such as fire drills and alarm testing. If you enjoy the responsibility of these tasks, then why not look at our first aid courses to broaden your skill set?
Interested? Before You Get Started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age