On the five-hour CPR and AED course you will learn how to assess a first aid situation, use a defibrillator safely and how to correctly deliver cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
This qualification is perfect for anybody working in an environment where there’s a high risk of sudden cardiac arrest, such as sports coaches, carers, or those working with AEDs; it’s also ideal for anyone that already holds a first aid or lifesaving qualification that wants to expand their knowledge.
How Will the Qualification Benefit You?
- Created by STA’s first aid experts, providing you with quality training
- Regulated by Ofqual and Qualifications Wales
- Endorsed by CIMSPA, industry leaders in sport and physical activity
- Particularly useful for anyone working or looking to work in an environment where a defibrillator is present and more likely to be required
- Confidence in knowing that you can use lifesaving equipment and potentially save someone’s life.
When You Get Your Qualification
- It lasts for two years.
How to Take Your First Aid Qualification Further
The CPR and AED qualification is very specific, so if you haven’t already, why not take a look our other first aid qualifications that we offer?
Interested? Before You Get Started…
You’ll need to make sure you’ve met the following requirements before you attend your course:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be capable of kneeling on the floor to deliver CPR