Coaching is learning. And so much of learning comes from asking tough questions – from being inquisitive – from having an enquiring mind.
Swimming is full of unanswered questions including:
- TALENT: What is talent? How do you measure talent? At what age does talent show itself?
- TECHNIQUE: How important is technique and how to best develop it? Are there other ways of developing and correcting technique than drills?
- TRAINING: What’s the best way to train swimmers? What’s the right mix of speed, strength, power and endurance? How can you individualise training for each swimmer within a squad training environment?
During this webinar Wayne will look at three of swimming’s unanswered – and biggest questions and offer some ideas and innovative approaches to help answer them.
- CPD Value
- ½ Point
- Validity of Programme
- This programme does not expire.
- Length of Programme
- Approximately 60 minutes.
- Assessment Criteria
Take This Programme Online
Log in to your STA Online account and select Programmes & CPDs – Purchase Programmes to get started.
Don’t have an account? Click here to register.