Coaching is the art of inspiring change through emotional connection. It’s about building and growing authentic, caring relationships with athletes and inspiring them to think and to do remarkable things.
- But how do you connect with swimmers when you can’t coach?
- How do you build and grow authentic coach-athlete relationships through the lens of a webcam?
- How do you coach – when you can’t coach?
During this webinar Wayne will focus on the process of coaching remotely, and provide some practical and effective ways that coaches can stay connected with – and care for – their swimmers..
This programme contains a full webinar recording which has already taken place, delivered by Wayne Goldsmith (International Sports Coaching Expert).
- CPD Value
- ½ Point
- Validity of Programme
- This programme does not expire.
- Length of Programme
- Approximately 50 minutes.
- Assessment Criteria
Take This Programme Online
Log in to your STA Online account and select Programmes & CPDs – Purchase Programmes to get started.
Don’t have an account? Click here to register.