Are you thinking about starting afresh post-lockdown, and considering setting-up your own swim school, but do not where to start?
Then, this is the perfect webinar for all those that have wanted to go out alone after working for a company or always just taught a few private clients and wanted to expand towards a full school and brand.
Our speaker, Adam, will talk through all the key business areas that need to be considered and show how setting up a swim school is more than achievable.
The webinar will include a brief introduction on the following subjects:
- Products to offer – Private, Groups, Baby, Adults, Squads etc
- Difference in swim schools – leisure centres, private, health clubs
- Best use of pool space and pool mapping
- Team management and training
- Policies – legal considerations i.e., contracts, pool venue agreements, insurance
- KPI’s – occupancy and how that equates to margin and growth etc.
- Online swim systems
- Assessments and badging
- Qualifications and Poolside lifesaving cover
- Health and Safety – Risk assessments
- Payroll and or employed vs self employed
- STA Swim Star accreditation and benefits.
This programme contains a full webinar recording which has already taken place, delivered by Adam Comfort – Comfort Aquatics.
- CPD Value
- ½ Point
- Validity of Programme
- This programme does not expire.
- Length of Programme
- Approximately 1 hour 2 minutes.
- Assessment Criteria