The School Swimming Academy CPD programme has been developed to provide the necessary information to successfully teach a range of abilities in one class but still allowing the children to develop their swimming skills regardless of previous experience.
- CPD Value
- ½ Point
- Validity of Programme
- This programme does not expire.
- Length of Programme
- Approximately 2 hours.
- Programme Information
This programme covers:
- The need for risk assessments
- Facing the difference in abilities
- Appropriate LG cover
- Qualifications available
- Equipment required
- Information on national curriculum and standards
- Assessment standards and guidelines
- Water safety – entries, exits, dives, etc.
- Disability Awareness
- Assessment Criteria
- Complete a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the programme
Take This Programme Online
Log in to your STA Online account and select Programmes & CPDs to get started.
Don’t have an account? Click here to register.