Bring the joy of swimming to a wider audience with the industry’s first ever series of online artistic swimming CPDs—created in collaboration with the world’s leading professional artistic swimming team, Aquabatix.
These CPDs have been developed to inspire level 2 swimming teachers or professionals with an aquatics background to expand their skill set and swimming programmes. Experience focuses on five key areas which will enable teachers to deliver a comprehensive beginners experience of artistic swimming.
Deliver new creative skills and imaginative content during your swimming lesson programmes in a fun and engaging way to learners of all ages and abilities.
- CPD Value
- ½ Point
1 CIMSPA Developmental Point
- Validity of Programme
- This programme does not expire.
- Length of Programme
Approximately 2 hours.
- Programme Information
This programme covers:
- Body balance and awareness in water
- Sculling, propulsion and rotation
- Artistic swimming strokes and sequences, and how to synchronise them
- Teamwork, formation and sequences.
- Assessment Criteria
- This programme does not have an assessment.
Take This Programme Online
Log in to your STA Online account and select Programmes & CPDs to get started.
Don’t have an account? Click here to register.