The Baby and Pre-School Diploma Up-Skill Programme is designed for learners who hold an external bodies’ baby and toddler teaching qualification, satisfying the end user pre-requisite when attending a Baby and Pre-School Diploma course.
Completion of this online up-skill enables learners to attend a Baby and Pre-School Diploma course, it is not a standalone teaching qualification.
- CPD Value
- ½ Point
- Validity of Programme
- This programme does not expire.
- Length of Programme
- Approximately 4 hours.
- Programme Information
This programme covers:
- The Principles of Teaching and Planning
- Baby and Pre-School Swimming Teacher
- Teaching Methods
- Stages of Learning Development from Birth
- Holds, Supports and Activities
- Play, Active Play, Activities and Games
- Assessment Criteria
- Complete a multiple-choice assessment at the end of the programme
The STA Baby and Pre-School Award portfolio must be completed before attending a Baby and Pre-School Diploma course.
Take This Programme Online
Log in to your STA Online account and select Programmes & CPDs to get started.
Don’t have an account? Click here to register.