The third in a series of CPDs from Straight-Line Swimming, which has been created by double open water 10 km world champion and silver Olympic medallist Keri-anne Payne and triple Olympian David Carry, this CPD provides swimming teachers and coaches with the knowledge and understanding of how physics and the bodies biomechanics can help propel swimmers through the water more effectively and efficiently.
This CPD is also endorsed by CIMSPA, industry leaders in sport and physical activity, for 1 developmental CPD point.
- CPD Value
- 1 Point
1 CIMSPA Developmental Point
£39.99£19.99 (Limited time only)
- Validity of Programme
- This programme does not expire.
- Length of Programme
- Approximately 1 hour.
- Programme Information
- This programme covers:
- How to coach your swimmers to efficiently move through the water—providing the knowledge and understanding of how physics and the bodies biomechanics can help propel swimmers through the water
- Our SWIM coaching approach—explanation of our coaching approach and why it is the best way to improve performance
- The steps to efficient propulsion through the water—the detailed steps to assess and improve motion for swimmers of any level:
- Part 1—The Fundamentals
- Part 2—First Timers
- Part 3—Swim Fitters
- Part 4—Time Chasers.
- Assessment Criteria
- This programme does not have an assessment.
Take This Programme Online
Log in to your STA Online account and select Programmes & CPDs to get started.
Don’t have an account? Click here to register.