We are delighted to confirm that the ‘Introduction to British Sign Language and Sign Supported English’ online CPD has received CIMSPA endorsement and qualifies for 1 CIMSPA CPD point.
This also means that the CPD qualifies for funding as part of the next phase of the ReTrain scheme. This second phase, ‘ReTrain to ReTain’, is part of an ambitious £5million job retention and support package for the sport and physical activity sector, and is being funded by Sport England through the National Lottery.
The aim of the programme, which CIMSPA will manage with support from UK Coaching and EMD UK, is to provide training, resources, and tools to help sports and physical activity professionals who currently work, or want to work in the sector, get back on track after the impact of Covid-19. It will also provide additional support to help self-employed professionals and micro-businesses.
The training opportunities under the ‘ReTrain to ReTain’ scheme span the whole of the sector, and for STA specifically, it means the following STA accredited CPDs are eligible for funding by CIMSPA Employer Partners as well as self-employed individuals.
- An Introduction to British Sign Language and Sign Supported English
- Breathing by Straight-Line Swimming
- Body Position by Straight-Line Swimming
- Cerebral Palsy and Swimming
- Safeguarding Children, Young People, and Vulnerable Adults
- Artistic Swimming – Experience Holiday course
- CPD1 Artistic Swimming – Experience
- CPD 2 Artistic Swimming – Explore and Expression
- Artistic Swimming – Experience, Explore & Expression bundle
For further information on ‘ReTrain to ReTain’, please contact CIMSPA direct via https://retrain.cimspa.co.uk/