- Responsible to
- Lead EQA Consultant and Safety Training Awards’ compliance function
Safety Training Awards is an awarding organisation that is regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales and CCEA and accredited by SQA Accreditation.
We offer and certificate vocational qualifications across a range of aquatic, lifesaving and health and safety disciplines.
We are also a CIMSPA Awarding Organisation Partner, with many of our qualifications also endorsed by them.
We are looking for freelance consultants to carry out site visits to approved training centres to ensure that the IQA and centre are adhering to all requirements set out by Safety Training Awards, to investigate any areas for concern that have been raised, and report to the Quality Assurance Manager any findings and/or recommendations.
- Hold a Level 4 Award in the External Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualification (or acceptable equivalent)
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ external quality assurance experience in the wider leisure industry
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ recent and relevant occupational experience that is specific to the leisure industry.
- Good IT skills (training will be given on our internal systems)
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent planning skills and communication skills
- Decision making and problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Access to a laptop/PC
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Have use of a vehicle.
Home-based with frequent travel to Safety Training Awards approved training centres, along with scheduled standardisation and training days at Safety Training Awards’ head office.
How to Apply
Submit a covering letter, highlighting the specialist experience you have and your motivation for being part of Safety Training Awards’ EQA consultancy team, along with your CV to email@example.com including ‘External Quality Assurance Consultants Role’ in the subject.
If you require further information about the role and its requirements, please contact the Director of the Awarding Organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date and Interviews
Closing date for applications is 28th May 2018.
Interviews will be held week commencing 4th June 2018.